Azure Monitoring provides data to ensure that your data on cloud applications that helps you to identify problems and troubleshoot them. In addition to it, you can gain deep insights into your application to improve performance and automate the activities.
Azure Monitoring Cloud apps?
There are multiple tools for monitoring Azure applications and services. Here are some principal tools:
1. Azure Monitor is a cloud-based application monitoring tool at the infrastructure-level. Dealing with the data transmission giving information on when and what resources are to start.
2. Application Insights are a production monitoring solution to view each data transmission process by installing a package. It analyzes all the processes of transmission along with recording each step. Thereby debugging an app to understand your user\’s activities.
3. Log Analytics tracks the performance of the cloud application that is running in the production stage. It supports on-premises other cloud-based infrastructure across the data sources. All the data that is stored in the central repository can be queried as per the business requirement and visualize it so that an appropriate decision can be made.
4. System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is for data managing, process monitoring on large cloud installations.
If you would like to become a certified professional in azure, then visit Mindmajix – A Global online training platform: \”Azure Course\” course will help you to become a Microsoft Azure certified professional.
Monitoring Data and Uses:
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
1. You can streamline all the data monitoring activities to other locations in real-time.
2. Store the monitoring data by using a retention policy.
3. Support multiple data querying language to access the data from the app or Azure database system.
4. Graphical Visualization of data with more impactful graphics and chart using the Azure portal with live streaming is provided to support internal auditing and make appropriate decisions.,
5. Automate the monitoring data process by the trigger alerts.
Azure Certification Training!
Azure Monitor Limitations :
1. No Remote Desktop
When an application in deploying or troubleshooting the problems, you would access the server to check the log files, review IIS settings, event viewer, etc. would be done in the Azure portal only. There is no remote desktop available. Everything is online.
2. Management tools, other Software Installations
Microsoft managed completely about servers and databases. If your corporate uses traditional monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, and many others, you do not have access for 3rd party software and management tools to install.
3. No Performance Counters
Performance counters are key metrics for applications without which there is no way to monitor garbage collection, IIS queuing and a lot of other data transforming activities.
Azure Monitor Features What Are They?
In-built monitoring public preview feature.
1. Check performance metrics and logs activity of your resources within the Azure portal.
2. Configure automated alert rules on resources.
3. Diagnostics logs provide all the information about operations and errors that occurred on resources that help in auditing and troubleshooting.
Explore Microsoft Azure Sample Resumes! Download & Edit, Get Noticed by Employers! Download Now!
4. A single dashboard that shows how, when and what your resources are doing.
5. Perform custom log search on data across resources and subscriptions using OMG logs.
if you are interested to learn Azure and become an expert in it, then check out our Azure training Course at your near Cities
Microsoft Azure Course Bangalore, Microsoft Azure Course Hyderabad, Microsoft Azure Course Pune, Microsoft Azure Course Delhi, Microsoft Azure Course Chennai, Microsoft Azure Course Newyork, Microsoft Azure Course Washington, Microsoft Azure Course Dallas, Microsoft Azure Course Maryland
These courses are incorporated with Live instructor-led training, Industry Use cases, and hands-on live projects. This training program will make you an expert in Azure and help you to achieve your dream job.
Pass Your IT Certification Exams With Free Real Exam Dumps and Questions
Full Version DP-100 Dumps
Full Version AI-900 Dumps
Full Version AZ-303 Dumps
Full Version AZ-304 Dumps
Full Version AZ-104 Dumps
Full Version AZ-304 Dumps
Full Version DP-200 Dumps
Full Version DP-201 Dumps
Full Version AZ-500 Dumps
Full Version DP-300 Dumps
Full Version AZ-900 Dumps
Full Version AZ-220 Dumps
Full Version DP-900 Dumps
Full Version AZ-120 Dumps
Full Version AZ-400 Dumps
Full Version AI-100 Dumps
Full Version AZ-204 Dumps